Do You Ever Find Yourself:
- Frustrated because there is still something missing in your life, despite what you’ve accomplished?
- Longing for fulfillment?
- Speculating on what to do with your life, unsure of yourself, aimless, directionless, or lost in general?
- Wondering if there isn’t something more out there, something more to life?
- Disconnected from what you’re doing or from life in general?
- Unable to find your passion?
- Unclear on what your purpose is in life?
Well you’re in good company. The majority of us are looking for that Magic Something that will make it all worthwhile. The popular answer to this dilemma is to discover your true purpose in life. This doesn’t mean your job, your daily responsibilities, or even your long-term goals. It means the real reason why you’re here at all.
So How Can You Discover Your True Life Purpose?
Finding what your life purpose is will supposedly fill that void we all seem to have. But just how you go about discovering this life purpose is another question entirely. Fortunately, there about a million articles online, each providing you with the best possible method for making this discovery. That’s definitely a good thing and a worthwhile pursuit if you’re an unemployed couch potato. However, for the rest of you out there, here is a brief summary:
- Find your passion (dozens of suggestions on how this can be accomplished).
- Do something that benefits humanity rather than pursue your own selfish goals.
- Practice getting outside of yourself so you can see the larger picture (innumerable techniques on how to accomplish this).
- Meditate to connect with the cosmic significance of your life.
- Contribute, which gives you the feeling that you’re making a difference, and it is this feeling that you are looking for.
- Accept a particular religion which tells you definitively what your life purpose is, saving you the time, effort, and struggle you invest when attempting to do this on your own.
Part of the Problem is the Concept of “Life Purpose” Itself
The idea that we were each born for some higher purpose may sound very noble and inspiring, but in fact it is quite limiting. Here’s the truth. We exist on this earth for some undetermined period of time. During that time we do many things that we and others then go on to judge and evaluate. This whole process often leaves us wondering if there isn’t more to life. So we ask the question, “What is my true life purpose?” We hope the answer will fill our void. Wouldn’t a better question be, “How can I connect purpose with everything I do in life, so every moment I live will be fulfilling?”
Taking Life Purpose to the Next Level –
The Yuen Method Way
Life purpose with a difference according to what we advocate is everything you do in a given day. It is every hour, every minute, every second, millisecond down to nanosecond in time. There is no single digit life purpose. Your goal is to be evenly strong to everything you do. Being evenly strong makes it simpler for you to excel in anything you choose to accomplish. This approach gives you freedom of choice and allows you to maximize every one of the precious moments that relentlessly tick by, rather than being restricted and limited believing life fulfilment is dependent on one life purpose.
Bear in mind, what we’re expressing regarding your life purpose is a totally new and different approach rather than that of collective and conventional dialog that has been around for ages and currently has been resurrected to capture the attention of modern internet audiences and social media. With this new procedure/methodology on connecting purpose to all life activities, you will experience immediate results with notable and favourable changes.
Your goal is to be evenly strong to everything you do. Being evenly strong makes it simpler for you to excel in anything you choose to accomplish. You want purpose to be strong in connecting and supporting each aspect of your 6 leading life supports.
Among these 6, one of the 6 is purpose. Here is the list of 6 leading life supports. You can refer to this now as the Hexagon of Life. Here is the list:
- Less Aging/Time
Conversely, the other 5 remaining elements will strongly support each other in having purpose connected to whatever you do.
Please Join Me in the Upcoming Life-Changing
Module on Finances/Career/Purpose
Don’t Miss This Opportunity!
Learn and Experience how to connect your purpose to everything you do, making the most out of every moment of your life and celebrate the experience that no longer is there something missing in your life, no void, no need to search for an elusive life purpose.