Reward offered in case of dog found badly hurt
Dillon Davis – 1h ago
SAN DIEGO – A reward was offered Wednesday for information about the parties responsible for injuring a stray dog found badly hurt this month in San Diego’s Webster neighborhood.
© Provided by KSWB-TV San DiegoReward offered in case of dog found badly hurt
The 4-year-old Dogue de Bordeaux was located by a good Samaritan July 2 with a chain embedded in its neck and open wounds all over its body, San Diego Humane Society spokeswoman Nina Thompson said in a news release.
The dog was brought to the Humane Society’s Pilar & Chuck Bahde Center for Shelter Medicine to remove the chain and treat its wounds.
“We’re hoping someone may recognize this dog and may have seen something that can assist our investigating officers,”
Humane Law Enforcement Chief Bill Ganley said in a statement, adding that the agency wants the dog’s owners to contact them to discuss the case.
The $1,000 reward offered by San Diego County Crime Stoppers is for information leading to an arrest, the agency said.
Those with information about the case can report what they know to Crime Stoppers by calling 888-580-8477 or submitting tips online by clicking or tapping here.
Incidents of animal cruelty also can be reported to the Humane Society by calling 619-299-7012.
- I have resolved this dog’s mistreatment, abuse, and injuries from the previous human interactions.
- By processing the traumas, illnesses, limitations, and negative emotions of humans affecting him.
- Deleted all the negative reactions from him, other dogs, and animals’ reactions affecting him in the past and future.
- Deleted all previous negative karmas and experiences from him.
- Strengthened his PI.
- Make him have no weaknesses to attract new owner(s) who will offer him a good home and the best human companionship.
YM financially contributes to the SD Humane Society every month for them to do the work that is needed.
YM Offers a Pets and Animal Program every week with most of the proceed donated to animal organization.
Yuen Method is a regular contributor to: